"In three words I can sum up everything I've learned about life: it goes on."
- Robert Frost
I did my schooling from Rasulpur B. M. High School. I have graduated in Bachelor of Technology in Information Technology from Jalpaiguri Government Engineering College, Jalpaiguri, West Bengal under West Bengal University of Technology, Kolkata, West Bengal. I pursued my Master of Technology in Computer Science and Engineering from Department of Computer Science and Engineering of University of Kalyani, Nadia, West Bengal. I finished my Ph.D. from University of Nice Sophia Antipolis, Nice, France by doing research in Computer Science from I3S (d'Informatique, Signaux et Systemes de Sophia-Antipolis) laboratory under the Pole GLC (Genie du Logiciel et de la Connaissance) and KEIA Team from 2009. In July 2013, I have successfully completed my doctorate in computer science. From January 2013 to January 2014, I was involved in the post-doctoral research with BFO Team of iCube Laboratory in University of Strasbourg. I need your best wishes to go forward and achieve goals of my life in much better and faster way.
I am the recipient of the following scholarships and award by different organizations:
- West Bengal State Governmental Scholarship for carrying out my bachelor's study from 2002-2006.
- During my master study, Indian National Fellowship through GATE score for carrying out my master's study from 2007-2009.
- Doctoral Fellowship from European Union (Erasmus Mundus Mobility with Asia, EMMA) for continuing my Ph.D. during the years 2009-2012 in University of Nice-Sophia Antipolis
- Senior Researcher in I3S Laboratory under University of Nice Sophia-Antipolis from July 2012 to December 2012.
- I have received a fully funded scholarship to attain the school (SPSAS e-SciBioenergy) in Brazil from October 22nd to 26th 2012.
- Post Doctoral Research Fellow for 13 months from January 2013 in LSIIT (The Image Sciences, Computer Sciences and Remote Sensing Laboratory) under ICube laboratory in University of Strasbourg, Strasbourg, France.
I have a kind interest in finding ideas and performing new and/or interesting research. My research interests include Evolutionary Computing (Genetic Algorithms, Simulated Annealing, Differential Evolution), Data Mining and Knowledge Discovery (Clustering, Biclustering, Classification, Association Rule Mining), Representation and Integration of knowledge and related to the application in Bio-informatics and Bio-diversity.
My personal interest as "Hobby and Extra Curricular Activity" involve "Solving SUDUKU", "Listening to News and Music", Sitting in front of my Lapi is one of my favorite (with int con) :). To know more about me, you have to come in contact with me.